As a Place to Work
Why is Sandyford Business District the Ideal Place to Work?
SBD is a pioneering district which nurtures open innovation, technical agility, and trailblazing creativity. Employees flourish in this environment, where they are given the opportunity to grow professionally.
- Three multinationals which were named as the best places to work in Ireland1 chose Sandyford Business District as their preferred location.
- There are significant employment opportunities in the district as the Irish economy re-establishes stability and prosperity.
- There are currently 20,000 people employed in Sandyford Business District. It has the capacity to double that number and is growing quickly as an increasing number of multinationals and indigenous companies make the smart decision to locate here.
- The district offers modern office spaces to suit companies of all sizes.
- We all need sustenance in order to work productively and Sandyford Business District ensures that all taste palates are catered for. Whether you love healthy lunches, treats to sustain your energy throughout the day or fine dining after work, this district will satisfy your appetite.
- Sport plays a crucial role in a fruitful, healthy lifestyle and we want your work-life balance to optimise your happiness. To balance your hard work, you have a choice of numerous sports clubs and gyms, or you can take a relaxing walk through one of the many local parks.
- Whether you need a smartphone, office supplies or new clothes, furniture for your home, there’s a vast choice of shopping to meet your needs.
- Efficient public transport links Sandyford Business District to Dublin city centre and beyond. This ensures that you have convenient, easy access to everything that Dublin city and the surrounding areas have to offer.
- The Beacon Hospital, which is centrally-located in the district, provides world-class health care, including general and emergency services.
- Competitive labour taxes: on average, employees in Ireland paid 26.6% tax on their income in 2013 compared with the OECD average of 35.9%.2
- Employment law: in Ireland, the rights of employers and employees are legally enshrined in a series of progressive labour laws. Many of these labour laws are consistent with legislation across the EU.
- Private health care for the whole family is very affordable.
So come and join the happy, productive workforces in Sandyford Business District!